Home   SEND Information Report FAQ Question 16

SEND Information Report FAQ Question 16

What if I want to complain?

Pupils, staff and parents are expected to listen carefully and respectfully to each other. Where an issue arises, parents should, in the first instance, make an appointment to speak with your child’s class teacher and seek to resolve any concerns.

If you consider that your concern has not been resolved to your satisfaction or is of a more serious or sensitive nature, an appointment should be made to see the Head Teacher, who will investigate and report back on the results of the investigation.

Where an issue is not satisfactorily resolved, parents/carers can then refer the matter with the Chair of Governors. A copy of the school’s Complaints Procedure is available on request from school and on the school website.

Translate »